In consideration of the fact that the farmhouse Brachino Elisa (P.I. 01559180565), with registered office in Località Passeano snc Bagnoregio 01022, tel .: 0761 793 113, will process your personal data, we inform you, pursuant to EU Reg. No. 679/2016 and art.13 legislative decree 196/2003, of the following:
The data controller of your personal data is the Brachino Elisa farmhouse and you can contact the it at any time through the contacts indicated to receive all further clarifications on the policies adopted regarding the protection of personal data. The Data Controller has appointed as person responsible for the protection of personal data the lawyer Boryana Gospodinova whose contacts are the following: telephone 06 323 4903; fax 06 233 202 615;mail: email@example.com;
Methods of processing the data: the processing and storage of data will be carried out with the aid of IT and / or paper means and tools according to the procedures that guarantee their integrity, security and confidentiality. The processing of personal data collected will be carried out in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, as well as the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms, and confidentiality in particular (pursuant to Article 2 of Legislative Decree No. 196 / 2003), and will be aimed at guaranteeing you the rights provided by the Code regarding the protection of personal data.
Legal basis of processing: the company processes personal data lawfully, where the processing: is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party; is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, is based on express consent.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
– for correct management of the request for information or booking sent by the user;
– to fulfill the contract between the parties;
– for information service following the sending of forms by website: ilraggiodisole.com;
– to send by e-mail, sms, messaging app, occasional updates about promotions, news and special offers;
– for legal obligations, connected to civil, fiscal and accounting law; for administrative management of the report;
– for archives and correspondence management;
– to use, disseminate and publish via the internet, by the channels below, the image of the guests in photographic and / or audiovisual form, which may or may not even include their voice.
Your personal data consisting of images can also be disseminated by the website – ilraggiodisole.com or through Facebook or Instagram social account of the structure – @ilraggiodisole.
Type of data processed – personal data such as name, surname, gender, fiscal code, address of residence and / or domicile, e-mail contacts and telephone number. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the response status given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and environment computer user. This data is used only to check the correct functioning of the website.
The personal data freely provided necessary for the conclusion of the contract are the personal data, the billing data, the e-mail address and the telephone number. Any refusal to provide such data will result in failure or partial performance of the contract. The personal data freely provided which are indicated as optional are the additional e-mail and contact addresses. You are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
Storage location – The data is processed at the Data Controller’s headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller.
May become aware of your data, including those referred to in art. 9 EU Regulation 679/2016, third parties appointed by the Data Controller, such as consultants, internal and external collaborators, and the employees of the Data Controller, for business purposes only. The accounting data will also be communicated to the subject that provides accounting and tax assistance to the Data Controller.
The Data Controller does not offer services to minors and does not intentionally collect personal data from minors. The Data Controller will promptly cancel that personal information if transmitted via web.
Data retention period – Personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the established contract and also subsequently, for the time in which the company is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for by law or regulation or according to its own internal practices, for a limited period in any case.
According to the art. 13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you can at any time exercise the following rights:
– request access to Personal Data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the cancellation of Personal Data concerning the person concerned; limitation of processing of Personal Data, where required;
– ask the Data Controller -if the legal basis of the processing is contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – the Personal Data in a structured and machine-readable format, i.e. right to the portability of personal data;
– oppose at any time to the processing of Personal Data and the in case of special situations that concern the person interested;
– withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on the consent of the interested party for one or more specific purposes and concerns common Personal Data (for example, date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (as data revealing racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health status or sexual life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
– make a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of Personal Data.
The Personal Data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and third countries, within the scope of the purposes referred to in art. 2 and to the same categories of subjects as provided by art. 2, according to the provisions of art.42 and 43 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and EU Reg. No. 679/2016 with methods that provide for and do not provide for electronic support.